Do you require physical exercise support?
(0126) Exercise physiologist and personal trainers
Our Personal Trainers and Exercise Physiologists are well placed to assist participants achieve their fitness and physical wellbeing goals. They have up to date qualifications and are experienced in supporting people with disabilities, no matter the age or disability.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
Personal training sessions
– Our personal training sessions provide one-to-one sessions for those who want that personal touch
– Our trainers specialise in creating programs that are tailored to each individual
Group training sessions
– Provides participants with a group training environment to assist in their physical and social development
– Sessions can be designed for different objectives or fitness levels
– Our session themes include fat burning, general fitness, boxing and cardio
– Our exercise physiologists specialise in delivering programs for disability management and injury prevention
– We can assist with skill development, both with basic motor skills and more advanced competencies